[OpenLayers-Users] What's wrong with my OSM + MapServer layers?

Andrea.Z a_zanotti at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:02:25 EST 2012

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to set up a map with the Open Streets background, on which I
would like to add some layers I created in a MapFile. I can easily create
the OSM background; I am also able to display, in a separate map, my
MapServer's layer his correct reference system, the WGS84 (EPSG: 4236).
But, when I try to merge the two layers in the same map, I'm not able to see
the overlay, the MapServer's layer. I read a lot about the OSM projection,
and I found how should I write my map, but there is no way to make it work.
As long as I am new at using OpenLayers, probably I am doing something
wrong; but I really cannot understand what, and I am not able to find the
solution on the web.

Here it is my map's html:

I will be grateful to anyone who will try to help me.