[OpenLayers-Users] Re: SelectFeature when using IE<9 or IE9 Compatibility View

Peter Peterse peter at peterse-uithuizen.com
Thu Feb 9 15:05:54 EST 2012

Hello,

I don't think it's the solution. In my last mail I create an example
where the dragFeature worked with IE8 and FireFox, but not with IE9. I
create also the example with removing the rotation, but in my case I
need this functionality.
I think it's a bug of OL, but I don't know where to look for.

Regards, Peter