[OpenLayers-Users] Time for holding mouse before drag

Andrew Stewart Andrew.Stewart at reddeer.ca
Wed Feb 15 15:51:44 EST 2012

Is there anyway to increase the limit of the drag map feature when holding the mouse down? Sometimes I want to fire a WMSGetFeatureInfo control by clicking on the map, but with a Control.Navigation enabled with dragPan the pan event fires occiasionally instead of the GetFeature control. Can the drag time be increased so it would take 3 seconds of holding down the mouse until the map would pan?

My Navigation control is declared like -

click_cancel = new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation({
        defaultDblClick: function ()
        {
            return;
        }
    });

To cancel the double click zoom functionality, but not sure where I would increase time it took to dragPan after mouse is held down. Thanks for any advice