[OpenLayers-Users] Capture Tile information

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:31:59 EST 2012

Hi Francesco,

> i have, maybe, a strange request that i don't know if is possible. I would
> like to capture informations, response header and name of tiles that i'm

I also wanted something similar, but this seemed impossible for me in
WMS layers. The browser loads the tiles directly, and displays no
information about the performed HTTP requests. The pink color shown
when something goes wrong signs only the absence of the tile, and is
displayed using some styling mechanism. See the OpenLayers source for
operation details.

It is possible that I'm wrong, in this case the soluiton would be
interesting for me as well.

best regards: Balázs