[OpenLayers-Users] Drawing a point feature with image and background color..

jkm rifins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:53:07 EST 2012

Ohps sorry! You are right! I made a confusing question..

What I would like.. is draw only one feature..
This feature should represent the kind of item (represented by the
externalGraphic) and how much critical is the item (represented by
background color from green to red)..

By now, i'm drawing in two separate features on the same position (One with
externalgraphic, and the other with fillColor).. But I'm doing in this way,
because i can't find the way to draw a unique feature..

You can see that my english is not as good as i would like..  :)

Thanks again..!