[OpenLayers-Users] Re: need a little help with this ( user input & wfsprotocol.read )

Diego M. oo_O2_oo at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:20:25 EST 2012

Phil Scadden wrote

> First, are you using firebug or Chrome? (Seriously, you need these). If
> so, any error messages in the console?
>
> If okay, then use the net tab and get the detail of the WFS call. Put up
> the details of the GET or POST
> so we can look at what the filter is doing.

*it seems like wfsProtocol.read is never been called !!
there is one WFS call POST
i think it's the Layer main protocol.*

Request URL:http://IP/geoserver/wfs
Request Method:POST
Responce:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wfs:FeatureCollection numberOfFeatures="8991" .... etc (all the features).