[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Code Generation

enoex enoex1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:33:04 EST 2012

Hi guys, I've been working on an OpenLayers code generation app - its purpose
is to help non programmers configure a map through a gui, then the
corresponding JS code is generated.  It will be an update to a similar
project I worked on a few years ago (http://olarchitect.com).

If there is any interest I'd love to get some input (things I should /
shouldn't include, ideas on ways to make it easier to use for non
programmers, or even if it's a bad idea in general)

Thanks!