[OpenLayers-Users] Additional parameters

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:41:13 EST 2012

Hello again,

So this might be a real bad question, especially as I thought I know
my way around...

Anyway,
I have my arcgis layer in, and it's creating the url correctly.
However I need to add some parameters to the end of it, like a token
for security etc etc. How would one go about doing that?
Clearly WMS layers have the Params {} that I could fill (would that be
the way to do it?).

i've tried both:

 var layer= new OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGISCache('layer',
          layerurl,
           {
               tileOrigin: agsTileOrigin,
               useAGS: false,
               useArcGISServer: false,
               isBaseLayer: false,
               type: 'jpg',
               token: tokenID
           });
and
 layerurl,
           {
               tileOrigin: agsTileOrigin,
               useAGS: false,
               useArcGISServer: false,
               isBaseLayer: false,
               type: 'jpg'

           },{token: tokenID});

but it doesn't like it.. tried with 'token': tokenID too... in both
places, but no.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TOby