[OpenLayers-Users] xyz layers in non spherical mercator projection

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Tue Feb 28 13:56:31 EST 2012

Mark

I would think you need to bring the tile requests of OL in line with
your tile naming and grid organization scheme. You can define some
parameters listed for the "Grid" layer type (from which XYZ layers
inherit). There you can define "tileOrigin" and "tileOptions" though I
don't really see what one could use for the "tileOptions".

Could be you need also to specify some definitions of the available zoom
levels via "resolutions: [...]" and/or "serverResolutions: [...]" in the
layer options. Maybe this page here helps somehow for this issue:

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/SettingZoomLevels

In worst cases you will need to use some trial and error and playing
with the values.

armin