[OpenLayers-Users] two tool buttons (Control.MouseDefaults), two different styles ?

karsten vennemann karsten at terragis.net
Tue Feb 28 16:07:20 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have two tool buttons in my OL map, one for map "pan", one for "identify"
features by mouse click. Both are based on the default control
"OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults", now I can set a CSS style to specify a
image for the button on the tool, but how can use different images for the
two tools ?

Can I somehow clone the OL control or extended it just for the purpose to
assign another button image ?

At the moment both buttons show the same image because they have the same
style (it's the same basic control) . I would like to change one of them to
a different image and find the best way to accomplish that.

Cheers

Karsten Vennemann