[OpenLayers-Users] Encode a WFS service by ArcGIS Server 9.3.1 in Openlayers

Javier Jose Quispe Varillas jjquispev at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:57:42 EST 2012

Dear Friends

 I support the right way to encode a WFS service generated by the ArcGIS Server 9.3.1
 to test intersection.

I tried several ways but I do not visualize the polygons of the WFS service.
 I managed to do so with Geoserver WFS and Mapserver, but I lack of ArcGIS Server.
 I am using Protocol.WFS class (as well as OpenLayers.Layer.Vector) but I think I'm the missing options for proper charging.

The route url is: http://192.168.1.98:8087/ArcGIS/services/SERNANPWFS/MapServer/WFSServer.
 The layer is called "ANPNacional", is composed of objects from a shapefile polygons,
 I have also:
 The route url is: http://192.168.1.98:8087/ArcGIS/services/SERNANPWFSFGB/GeoDataServer/WFSServer
 With Feature class: ANPNacional from File Geodatabase .
 If you're in a SDE geodatabase as well as serious.

I say goodbye to waiting for your help.

Javier Quispe
Lima-Peru