[OpenLayers-Users] Left click lost

Tilo Behrmann Behrmann at fastgmbh.de
Wed Jan 11 05:10:59 EST 2012

Hi @ all,

I'm new on this list and the developing with openlayer. I hope, that list is
the right way to get a solution for my problem. I have take a look on many
other list, for this theme, but i hope the fastes way for a solution is, to
get the information from the developers.
Ok, i use the version 2.11 of OpenLayer on windows XP in a MS
Internetexplorer version 8. My problem is, after i use the
"OpenLayers.Control.DragFeature" in my map, to move my POI, the left click
get lost and the "OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature" can't catch them.
Exactly the "clickFeature" in the "OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature" is not
called and i get a square as mouse pointer?

Has anyone a idea where is the error??

Thanking you in anticipation,
Tilo