[OpenLayers-Users] Querying

Özgür Arslan ozgurarslan81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:48:31 PDT 2012

Hi Eveyone,
I have a map with query and the query was working well before. But it is not working anymore. Are there any changes on Openlayers about it I am using the code below. Thanks for help.
map.events.register('click', map, function (e) {
                        OpenLayers.Util.getElement('nodeList').innerHTML = "Loading... please wait...";
                        var url =  wms4.getFullRequestString({
                                        REQUEST: "GetFeatureInfo",
                                        EXCEPTIONS: "application/vnd.ogc.se_xml",
                                        BBOX: wms4.map.getExtent().toBBOX(),
                                        X: e.xy.x,
                                        Y: e.xy.y,
                                        INFO_FORMAT: 'text/html',
                                        QUERY_LAYERS: wms4.params.LAYERS,
                                        WIDTH: wms4.map.size.w,
                                        HEIGHT: wms4.map.size.h});
                        OpenLayers.loadURL(url, '', this, setHTML);
                        OpenLayers.Event.stop(e);
                });
            };
            function setHTML(response) {
                OpenLayers.Util.getElement('nodeList').innerHTML = response.responseText;