[OpenLayers-Users] Overpass API request not working in OL 2.12

jevelin juergen.witte at kuestenschmiede.de
Mon Jul 2 07:14:53 PDT 2012

Hello,

the example http://overpass-api.de/open_layers_fixed.html is not working any
more when it is executed on my local web server. On overpass-api.de itself
it is still working. It is also working on my local server when I use OL2.11
instead of OL2.12.

It looks like an OPTIONS request is sent instead of a GET request when using
OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP when the request to overpass-api.de doesn't come
from the same origin.

Any ideas if this is a bug, or how to work around this?

Many thanks in advance,
Juergen