[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.12 and Image layer flicker

Magallo xmatto79 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:51:42 PDT 2012

Hi all. I have the exact same problem. I'm using gwt-openlayers but I think
the problem is the same.

I tried to set the transitioneffect to resize, but I still have the flicker
problem. In fact the flicker problem occurs when change the url of a
ImageLayer and then calling redraw to refresh the image. If I don't call
redraw() the image doesn't change, if I call redraw() the image changes but
with the annoying flicker effect.

This occurs both using or not using the transitioneffect to resize.

Do you have any news about it? I see you created an issue, any news about
it?