[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: my vector data don't show up - wfs

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:16:06 PDT 2012

Hola Pedro,

I don't know if this helps, but you're using firebug as add-on of firefox or the one it comes with OpenLayers? I think you're using the first one. I've had better results (generally spoken) with the second one, just add the path of the javascript to your html <link>, I don't remember well the path but if I'm not wrong is /openlayers/lib/openlayers/Firebug.js, you can google it also. That js script is really useful, it tells in detail where the error is (ie. which js script and which line), at least in my case. Also, even though I don't work with geoserver or bing, I think you have to specify the projection in bing, but not sure. Sometimes I found that projection stuff is the one that *ucks everything.

Hope this helps,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.