[OpenLayers-Users] Query multiple features from one or more vector layers

Matthew Foster matthew.foster at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 1 07:01:20 PDT 2012

The way I ended up handling this was to create my own click handler (based
on the click-handler.html OL example).  On click, I create a LonLat object
from the clicked point.  I then iterate through the features array for each
layer, and test feature.geometry.atPoint(LonLat).  If it's true, act on
that feature.

It seems to be working well.  I suspect it could get slow if there were a
lot of features in the layers, but that isn't the case here.

Matt