[OpenLayers-Users] feature with graphic and text

blaze baze985 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:47:16 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Im using a feature which is a point with external graphic and a label(text)

When I add more of this features to the map the texts are not
overlaping(when to features are close the external graphics are overlaped
but the label always stay on the top of all)

I tried playing around with the xIndexes but there is no zIndex for the
label only for external and background graphics

Anyone having idea on this?!

Also one other question, is there a way to set a css class name for the
label?
I saw in the dom the label is represented by a normal text element hold in a
vroot perent element which itself is a child from the vector holding the
feature.

Blaze

p.s there is a image provided for the overlaping!
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4978768/exp.png