[OpenLayers-Users] very large polygon disappears at very high zoom level

Michael Ryan mr at mry4n.net
Mon Jun 4 14:01:40 PDT 2012

That was it. Unfortunately, I'm using the graphic fill code to create
polygons filled with external graphics:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-commits/2011-September/001578.html

The polygon appears as it should at the high zoom level, but does not
perform the graphic fill. I believe this is because ossipoff's code
didn't alter Canvas.js. These were the js files modified:

   sandbox/ossipoff/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Format/SLD/v1.js
   sandbox/ossipoff/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Renderer/SVG.js
   sandbox/ossipoff/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Renderer/VML.js.

I'll dig around in there and compare it to Canvas.js to see if I can
figure out how to make canvas also perform the graphic fill.

If anyone wants to throw me a bone here, I'm listening.

-Mike