[OpenLayers-Users] Feature Selected event doesn't fire in Chrome

William DePalo depalow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:03:27 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have an OSM map with a "Select Feature" control and a vector layer
which displays a KML document. The KML has two placemarks with icons and
one with a line string.

In any browser clicking the icons in the placemark fires the "feature
selected" event.

Using Firefox, IE, Safari or Opera clicking on the line string raises
the "feature selected" event as well while no event is raised in Chrome.

Is this a bug or am I forgetting to do something in Chrome?

Thanks for any info.

Regards,
Will

P.S. What I'm doing is a lot like the what is done in the "sundials"
example.