[OpenLayers-Users] custom Editing toolBar problem selecting new Feautre

Ignacio Talavera ignacio.talavera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:25:05 PDT 2012

Hi, I'm developing a custom Editing ToolBar as an OL Control (with Draw|
ModifyFeature controls included.
The custom behaviour I want to achive is:  when a new feature is added
select it and activate the modifyFeature Control of the toolBar.
So I created a  "featureAdded" Listener to achive this.
The problem starts after activing ModifyControl (with defeault attributes
selectControl.clickout =true and standalone=false), a click event is
propagated  throw ModifyControl.selectControl and  *clickoutFeature* method
is called on it.
and  the new Feature recently selected is unselected :(.
Any workarround?
Thanks
Nacho