[OpenLayers-Users] layerswitcher minimize option

Neelima Emmani neelima.emmani at iictechnologies.com
Tue Jun 5 21:49:28 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I have layer switcher working very well inside the map. But , i want the layer switcher to be adjacent to the map. Which is also displayed well. Here comes my problem, I can all the map layers in the switcher but cannot minimize the layer switcher. Can any one tell me why? and where to solve it.

I found following piece of code in layerswitcher.js file

 // set mode to minimize
       if(!this.outsideViewport) {
            this.minimizeControl();
        }
And tried as below
// set mode to minimize
       if(this.outsideViewport) {
            this.minimizeControl();
        }
Even then one didnot find any difference . Can you please help me in getting the right way to solve this.

With Regards,
Neelima Emmani