[OpenLayers-Users] Popup troubles with GIT version

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Wed Jun 6 03:01:51 PDT 2012

Hi List,

sorry, due to troubles in RL it took more time than expected to deploy
my page as an example: http://www.on-i.de/map2

If you click on the nodes, there will come a popup, but with the current
one it's XXL. If you patch the HTML to use "openlayers-2.11" instead, it
worked fine. The trigger is nodeSelect() and the content is generated in
getNodePopupContent().

Maybe it's just a very stupid mistake by myself, but I reviewed my code
and didn’t find any anomalies. Would be great, if other experienced
people could check this behaviour, please :)

bye
Matthias