[OpenLayers-Users] WFS_T help

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:43:12 PDT 2012

Hi Gary,

It will help you immensely if you use firebug or google chrome dev tools to
see what the actual request is that is being sent to your Geoserver. If you
have a look at that you might be able to see a mismatch of what you are
trying to write. Send it back to the list and we can have a look at it.

Another good thing to check is to see if that request evaluates correctly
in your "demo request" area in geoserver.
http://gislidar.serveftp.com/geoserver/web  --> "Demos" --> Demo requests
--> WFS_transactionInsert.xml
Change the text in that Body to what you are sending through the app and
see what error you're getting there...

Let us know how you get on.

Toby