[OpenLayers-Users] Popup troubles with GIT version

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 6 09:04:31 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, June 6, 2012, Matthias Meißer wrote:

> Am 06.06.2012 12:03, schrieb Eric Lemoine:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Matthias Meißer<digi_c at arcor.de>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> sorry, due to troubles in RL it took more time than expected to deploy my
>>> page as an example: http://www.on-i.de/map2
>>>
>>> If you click on the nodes, there will come a popup, but with the current
>>> one
>>> it's XXL. If you patch the HTML to use "openlayers-2.11" instead, it
>>> worked
>>> fine. The trigger is nodeSelect() and the content is generated in
>>> getNodePopupContent().
>>>
>>> Maybe it's just a very stupid mistake by myself, but I reviewed my code
>>> and
>>> didn’t find any anomalies. Would be great, if other experienced people
>>> could
>>> check this behaviour, please :)
>>>

>> Could you please try 2.12 RC6? See
>> <http://trac.osgeo.org/**openlayers/wiki/Release/2.12/**Announce/RC6<http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/Release/2.12/Announce/RC6>
>> >

> Works fine with 2.12 RC6. Strange but might been an temporally bug in GIT
> version.

The "Git version" you're using corresponds to 2.12 RC4. Search
RELEASE_VERSION in the OpenLayers.js file to see that. And the bug you were
referring to got fixed in 2.12 RC6. If you use the current "master branch"
code it should be fixed as well. Hope this clarifies things.

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352