[OpenLayers-Users] Offset for the display of icons

Horst Garstka horst at hike.de
Wed Jun 6 11:09:44 PDT 2012

Hi,
I've developed a map application with a vector layer in combination of a
KML file. Everything is in general fine. But there is a smaller
problem.  The icon I'm using is the marker.png. Unfortunately this one
is displayed over the place of interest. But I want that the lower pike
should point to the defined coordinate. Is there a possibility to define
via the style-definiton something like an vertical offset? I've already
checked the KML 2.2 specification but could not find some hints.

thx for your help
hike39