[OpenLayers-Users] How to use CQL filter in OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo?

Ignacio Talavera ignacio.talavera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:18:50 PDT 2012

Hi the WMSGetFeatureInfo manage additionals parameters of the url of the
GetFeatureInfo Request in  *vendorparams* attribute.
So try to add this to your code

*var filter_param["cql_filter"] = prosjektnummer LIKE '%2008-25%' OR
prosjektnavn LIKE '%2008-25%*
info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                   url: 'http://kart.naturkart.no/geoserver/wms',
                   title: 'Identify features by clicking',
                   queryVisible: true,
                   infoFormat:'application/vnd.ogc.gml',