[OpenLayers-Users] KML versions?

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Wed Jun 13 05:43:24 PDT 2012

[Now with attachments, sorry..]

Thanks for that, I have attached
Map.html = the html + js loading A3+A4.kml
A3.kml = non-working one (as exported directly from ESRI ArcMAP)
A4.kml = the same  one working (after I'm- and -export into/from QGIS)
Both are OK when loading in Google Earth.

All tests done on Mac OSX Lion + FireFox 12.0 + OpenLayers 2.10...

My original question still stands in that I wonder if there is any
documentation of what OpenLayers claims to support (KML versions/schemas)
and what not...?

Barend