[OpenLayers-Users] tileStitchingPrinting problem

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:40:08 PDT 2012

Hi all,
sorry, but I have stupid question. I'm trying to add print functionality in
my map. I found this code
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/TileStitchingPrinting
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/TileStitchingPrinting  but I am not
able to use it. As I understand, what I need is download Control version,
adding it to OpenLayers.js and than what? I'm not able to figure out, how to
implement it. Let suppose I have button "Print" and function printMap(){new
OpenLayers.Control.TileStitchPrinter();} on click. But this do nothing. What
I should write in this function? Should I download something else? I tried
to find some example, but without succes :(

Thanks for help,
Dan