[OpenLayers-Users] Google map v3 popup again?

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:20:39 PDT 2012

Andreas Hocevar-2 wrote

> This hack definitely violates the Terms of Use.
>
> Until somebody provides a fix in OpenLayers, my advice is to use a
> different base map.

Hello everyone, is a fix for this already available?

I've been using Google Maps as base layer for several years and this issue
always comes up at some point in every single project. What are the feelings
of other webGIS developers out there? Should we simply quit Google Maps as a
reliable source of base information?

Thanks for answering and regards,

Luís