[OpenLayers-Users] GWT SelectFeature.select() method no longer available?

jmorley jeremy.morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 16:54:35 PDT 2012

Got it - it was my problem. The features were being selected but all of them
were buried under other features and so the selection couldn't be seen until
I turned down the opacity of the stack of features.

On a separate question though: when I have multiple overlapping features in
a layer with an associated selectfeature control and I click on a point,
only one feature seems to be selected (even when the "multiple" option has
been set for the control) rather than all the features in the layer
overlapping the point of the click. Can this behaviour be easily changed to
select -all- the features at the point?

Thanks.
Jeremy Morley