[OpenLayers-Users] tileStitchingPrinting problem

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:51:08 PDT 2012

Hi,
finally it works, but I'm not sure, but I thing I found few mistakes in this
code
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/TileStitchingPrinting#Serverside:PHP
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/TileStitchingPrinting#Serverside:PHP

1) between lines 9 and 10 I wrote this part of code: imagecopy($cut,
$src_im, 0, 0, $src_x, $src_y, $src_w, $src_h);

2) line 42 in variable TEMP_DIR missing $

Maybe somewhere is this code corrected or maybe I'm using wrong code, so if
its true, my appologize :) Next problem in my implementation was wrong path
in TEMP_DIR and TEMP_URL, but this I susspected :)

Thanks for help and thanks for great piece of code ;)
Dan