[OpenLayers-Users] How to read a kml file into Open Layers - issue

modala modala.raghuveer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:02:56 PDT 2012

Hi,
    I am new to Open Layers and even Java. I am trying to read a kml file
(have some locations) onto a map . I am unable to read the file.. Can any
one help me to solve this issue

I am pasting the code

<head>
  <title>OpenLayers Example</title>

    </head>

After reading few online material i came to know that i have to use a
relative path name for the kml file. But i am not sure how to do that. Can
anyone help me on this ?