[OpenLayers-Users] insert code into an icon

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:51:52 PDT 2012

Hello good people,

I have a question about Openlayers and a bit about geoext. I have this script:

[CODE]
action = new GeoExt.Action(
        {
                control: new OpenLayers.Control.ZoomBox(),        // I think I must replace this control with the js code below, but no sure
                map: map1,
                //text: "print",
        //-> button options
                allowDepress: false,
                tooltip: "print",
        //-> check item options
                iconCls: "print"
        }
        );
        actions["print_icon"] = action;
        toolbarItems.push(action);
        toolbarItems.push("-");

[/CODE]

and would like to add this script (in "control" in the example above??): http://api.geoext.org/1.1/examples/print-form.js. Is that enough or what should I do to press the "print" (iconCls) and get the print-form.js?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gery