[OpenLayers-Users] Zoomify and fractional zoom

David Régade dregade at viewsurf.com
Tue Jun 26 14:33:58 PDT 2012

I get the last OpenLayers master and this feature doesn't work with the
following example:

http://david.regade.free.fr/openlayers/

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

When setting up a fractional zoom (by clicking on the button for example)
Firebug catches an error.
Layer is resized but the tiles are not set correctly.

David