[OpenLayers-Users] control event processing conflicts?

Meskanen, Vesa vesa.meskanen at logica.com
Wed Jun 27 03:04:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

I use the following setup of controls, registered in this order:

   - dragFeature to move vectors around
   - selectFeature to activate vectors
   - the usual mouse Navigation control
   - custom Click hander for creating vectors with a single click

Everything works fine, but as soon as I pan the map with a mouse drag, selectFeature stops working. It's onSelect callback still gets called, but the clicked vector does not get selected (no highlighting, selectedFeatures array remains empty).

Any ideas what is causing this?

Kind regards,
Vesa

Think green - keep it on the screen.