[OpenLayers-Users] Zoomify and fractional zoom

David Régade dregade at viewsurf.com
Wed Jun 27 01:51:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

It can't be so easy. I fixed line 225 with:
              var z = Math.round(this.map.getZoom());

And another bug appeared line 201, same fix:
              var z = Math.round(this.map.getZoom());

However on this example, http://david.regade.free.fr/openlayers/, setting zoom
to 3.4 doesn't generate javascript errors anymore but the result isn't correct.
A tile is tried to be drawn and it shouldn't.

I tried to trace where and why this tile is drawn but I'm to new to openlayers
to find where the problem comes from.

Regards
David