[OpenLayers-Users] My Maps are not working anymore

Osguraslan ozgurarslan81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:25:53 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I created a map with wms and openlayers and it was working well before, but
now it is not working. I don't know what happened. I think openleyers
chenged some stuff. But I don't really know what they changed. Can someone
tell me what I have to change on my html?
My map is this;

	<head>

	<DIV id="nodeList" STYLE="position:absolute; TOP:400px; LEFT:900px;"
border=1 bgcolor="White"></DIV>

TOP:295px; LEFT:720px;"></div>
TOP:60px; LEFT:720px;"></div>

		<link rel="stylesheet" href="../OpenLayers/theme/default/style.css"
type="text/css" />

</head>
Mining Divisions