[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer polygon doesn't move in-synch with Google V3 baselayers

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Jun 28 10:25:19 PDT 2012

The issues are all ticketed, so you should get an overview by looking
at https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/search?q=google&state=open&assignee=
and http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=Layer.Google.v3&order=priority

If you can come up with fixes, please issue pull requests at
http://github.com/openlayers/openlayers.

Andreas.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM, saiko <saikouni at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Andreas,
>
> Thanks for responding. To me it wouldn't seem that the issue has to do
> with controlling anything about GM. It seems that the thing would be to
> ascertain the parameters being used in GM and making the available in OL.
>
> Apart from that it would be a helpful thing if there was a section that
> documented known issues with the implementation of GM
>
> Thanks
> Saiko

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/