[OpenLayers-Users] Click control problem

Basson, FC FCBasson at elsenburg.com
Tue Nov 13 05:27:34 PST 2012

I have registered a map click event, but it only fires when the top WMS
overlay is visible.  I've also tried a custom click control, but the
result is the same.  Setting the fallThrough property to false didn't
help either.  The map contains multiple WMS layers that are added at
startup (not visible) and a switchable query layer which is the top
layer that needs to be visible for the map click event to fire.   What
can I do to propagate the click event down to the map?   Further details
and code can be provided on request.
Thanks
FC Basson