[OpenLayers-Users] Not receiving any features back

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Nov 29 14:00:26 PST 2012

102113 is a deprecated EPSG, normally exclusively used for older
arcgisServers. Does your server understand it? (My geoserver doesnt).
The "standard" is EPSG:3857 though almost everything understands 900113
which is OL code.

The reason I ask is that the native projection is unlikely to 102113 so
the server has to convert to native to perform the filter. If it doesnt
understand 102113, then it will use the coordinates unconverted and find
nothing. (which is what your result implies).