[OpenLayers-Users] MousePosition Lat/Lon: Wrong in Google Chrome?

darethehair darethehair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:59:26 PDT 2012

Forgive me if this is a well-known bug, but I have not seen any mention of it
from a brief Google check...

I noticed today that my 'MousePosition" display code was totally wacky on
Google Chrome, even though it was just fine in Firefox.  So I found a
generic web example and it exhibits the same behavior:

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mouse-position.html

On my version, the geo coordinates are totally wrong (!).

My version of Google Chrome is Version 22.0.1229.79.  Has this been noticed
before?  Is there an easy fix/workaround?