[OpenLayers-Users] I cannot remove BBOX strategy!!

Albert alnooori at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:11:12 PDT 2012

here is my Layer:

vessels = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("The Vessels", {
strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX({
 		           ratio: 1 // makes for easier comparison to map bounds
 		       })],
styleMap: new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
    "default": style
}),

  maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-180, -90, 180,
90).transform(geographic,mercator),
  sphericalMercator: true,
  protocol:  new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
  url: 'http://myDomain/geoserver/wfs',
  featureType: "Layer_1",
  featureNS: "http://mapmap.org",
  srsName: "EPSG:3857",
  version: "1.1.0",
  extractAttributes: true,
  isBaseLayer: false,

    })
  });

If I remove strategies lines, I got nothing even i firebug there is no
requests.
If I use Fixed strategy, I can see the request in firebug bot nothing
appears on map.

here is the Request
URL:http://localhost/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2FmyIP%3A8080%2Fgeoserver%2Fwfs

I don't see any bbox parameter