[OpenLayers-Users] vector & android 4.0.4 browser

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Fri Oct 5 02:51:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have build a new mobile client based on OpenLayers 2.12 and jQueryMobile
1.1.0. :

http://map1.naturschutz.rlp.de/lanismobile/info.php

Now I have some problems with the native webkit browser for Android 4.0.4
(tested on a Google Nexus, on Chrome everything works fine).
If I make a single tab on the map a blue Marker appears on a vector-Layer:
var vector = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Markierungen", {});
This Layer is added via map.addLayers() on the highest level.
Not so in webkit for Android 4.04.
If I try to push the layer to top with map.raiseLayer  nothing happens (only
on webkit for android 4.0.4!)
Any idea?

Sven

NETGIS GbR