[OpenLayers-Users] Offset parameter for named graphic in Feature.Vector

borlafu borlafu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:29:02 PDT 2012

Thanks for the answer.

Actually, I would like to avoid doing that calculation on every zoom change,
as I'm using quite a big number a features. The saving may not be as good
for a single feature but when scalability is an issue this may came in
handy.

There is already support for graphics offset when using  external graphics.
So, why not adding this as a feature? Should I post this in the dev list?