[OpenLayers-Users] [Users] heron viewer geosearch removed: Alternatives?

Vidal, Antoni antoni.vidal at icc.cat
Tue Oct 9 06:20:28 PDT 2012

Hi Robert,

You could try geonames.org.

HTH

Antoni

De: users-bounces at geoext.org [mailto:users-bounces at geoext.org] En nom de Robert Buckley
Enviat: martes, 09 de octubre de 2012 14:32
Per a: users at geoext.org; users at openlayers.org
Tema: [Users] heron viewer geosearch removed: Alternatives?

Hi,

I have been using code from the Heron viewer on github (http://code.google.com/p/geoext-viewer/source/browse/trunk/heron/lib/widgets/SearchPanel.js?r=247) in order to embed a placename search in my geoext viewer.

Unfortunately i have found out that the service has been removed, thus renderung my searchbox useless.

Does anyone know if this has just been moved somewhere else, and if so where to?

Otherwise I am on the lookout for a similar service which can do the same kind of thing.

If anyone knows anythings, i´d be grateful for any news,

yours,

Robert