[OpenLayers-Users] best way to show many static points

m1k3ry4n mr at mry4n.net
Tue Oct 9 12:35:20 PDT 2012

I have a situation where I'm going to have hundreds of thousands of points,
and I'm wondering what the options are for displaying them other than using
Tiles. These points are static, I do not need to interact with them, move
them around, etc. Any thoughts?

PS: On a separate note, I'm posting this from Nabble. I've been trying to
send messages to the list for a month and the don't seem to be coming
through. Maybe it's a subtle hint. In any case, if anyone has any ideas on
what might be going on there, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike