[OpenLayers-Users] Control not working when implementing FeatureInfo

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:24:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have these two tools, BioClim Data and FeatureInfo, and both are working
fine, but for some unknown reason I am not able to get both of them working
together.

When I select BioClim tool and click on the map, it gives me back the
details in a table which is received as a JSON. The FeatureInfo tool works
by using the default WMSGetFeatureInfo. But if I use the featureInfo tool
first and then use the BioClim Data, it would not execute and returns this
error,

b.dom is undefined (ext-all.js)

The firebug does show that the JSON has been received and the information
is there, but not sure where the issue is? Why would it not display it?

This is my application. http://128.196.142.12/geo/test/test.html

--
Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar