[OpenLayers-Users] Fixed strategy is not working

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Thu Oct 11 19:36:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

You are saying that it works fine with the BBOX strategy. Are you using
the exact same url (http://myDomain/geoserver/wfs) in the BBOX strategy
too? A common pitfall is to accidentally use a URL to a different domain
than where your web page is (or even the same domain but with a
different port). Browsers generally don't allow cross-domain requests.

Regards, Roald