[OpenLayers-Users] BBOX strategy to load all features ?

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:50:05 PDT 2012

Shadin,

Try taking away all of your filters to test the fixed / bbox strategies.
The example I showed below works fine, so if you remove the differences
between what I am doing and what you are doing you will be able to see if
it's the fixed strategy that is really the problem.

Otherwise, please send over your entire code, including your filters.

Toby